JOB TITLE: Senior Tekla Draughtsperson
SALARY: Salary is competitive and to be agreed dependent upon experience.
Senior Tekla Draughtsperson required!
Architectural Corporate Draughting Ltd (A-C-D) continues to expand due to high demand and we are looking to recruit a Senior Draughtsperson to join the team. This is a great opportunity to join an already established and reputable business.
The successful applicants will:
- Have extensive knowledge of Architectural Metalwork and Secondary and Structural Steelwork
- be an experienced user of TEKLA software
- have a proven track record of creating high quality accurate general arrangement and fabrication drawings.
- have ONC/HNC qualifications or equivalent
- thrive on a challenge and have pride in their work
- have ideally worked on similar types of projects stated below and be able to work to a high standard unsupervised
- be able to accommodate changes and prioritise to meet project timings and deadlines
- be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to help support and train future junior members of the team.
A-C-D offers the highest quality of professional and accurate drawings to our clients utilising the latest 3D Tekla Structures software packages. Based in the West Midlands and with over 50 years’ combined experience in the industry, we have worked with companies throughout the UK and Ireland to produce projects of varying size and complexity. We take a proactive and tailored approach to achieve our clients’ needs and expectations. Our services include feature staircases, balconies, canopies, balustrading, feature bridges, footbridges and primary/secondary steelwork. We also offer consultancy services and undertake site surveys.
How to apply
Send your CV with cover letter and drawing samples to: email@example.com
Architectural Corporate Draughting Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.