A-C-D present their 2D Technical Drawings in both AutoCAD and PDF format.
- General Arrangement Drawings (GA) A-C-D creates GA drawings from the 3D model consisting of plans, elevations, isometric, cross-section and enlarged detailed views. The drawings illustrate the design and layout of the project and are provided to the client, Architect and Engineers for design approval and/or comments. GA construction issues indicate assembly and erection marks and orientation of components.
- Production Drawings Upon approval of project GA drawings, A-C-D will create accurate and detailed Part and Assembly drawings from the 3D model components. Each drawing indicates the components’ material, grade, weight, profile, finish, quantity etc. and with the advanced 3D modelling content each drawing is referenced throughout the project for traceability.
- Production Issue Package A-C-D will prepare a Production Issue Package to transfer to their clients. Each package contains:
- CAD Drawings – Part, Assembly and GA
- PDF Drawings – Part, Assembly and GA
- CNC Data – DSTV and DXF transfer files
- BOM Lists